|Completed||Current / Future|
1. HWY 64 Replacement Project - Phase II. Upsized water mains on HWY 64 between Hancock and Hollow Roads.
2. AMR ( Automated Meter Reading System ) - The District has completed conversion of our meter reading process to a radio read system. This system provides improvements in reading efficiency, accuracy, and safety. There are several other benefits, such as enhanced ability to identify customer problems, such as leaks, much earlier.
3. The District has completed over $8 Million Dollars in replacement and upsizing projects over the past 10 years in an effort to maintain the best water distribution system we can.
1. HWY 64 SEWER PROJECT - This project will provide sewer service to properties on HWY 64 from Hollow Road to the Bradley/Polk County line, Hollow Road, Old Parksville Road form Hollow Road to Benton Pike, Nina Drive, and Hidden Forest Drive via a pressurized sewer main. Service should be available Fall 2014.
2. Polk County Community Development Block Grant ( CDBG ) Project - We've partnered with Polk County to provide water service to J. Wilson Rd, Gann Rd, Kirby Rd, Casson Rd, Busted Rock Rd, and the eastern most portion of Ladd Springs Road. Construction will begin Fall 2014 and will be complete in early 2015.
3. Polk County 2014 Bond Project - This project will extend waterlines on unserved portions of Sloan Gap Rd, Reynolds Bridge Rd, and Bishop Lane. The project will also upsize a portion of the existing line on Parksville Rd and create a new river crossing near the Reynolds Bridge Rd. Construction is slated to begin Fall 2014.
4. 2014 Rural Development Project - New water mains will be installed along the Bradford Lane area of Bradley County, as well as portions of Chattata Valley Rd, Council Rd, and Deer Ridge Trail. Possible Spring 2015 construction start.
5. Wildwood Springs WTP Expansion - Construction of new treatment stream and additional capacity. Possible 2015 construction start.